Saturday, October 15, 2011

Traffic...Red, green, or yellow?

I'm changing the feel of my blog a little bit. It's because i've been given a long time to think. I only have a handful of posts, but they were all directed towards an unknown audience. Then something occurred to me. The people that are reading this are probably people that I know. So I've decided I'm going to stop targeting my entries towards people out there in the open, and more towards the people right here at home. 


The first thing that came to mind is web traffic. If you don't know what that is, it's essentially the path that people on the internet take to wind up at your particular site. The goal is to have a ton of traffic coming from many different places, because that raises the chances of people actually reading it. But that's boring. 


All in all, I am going to start from scratch. Build up my traffic. And that's about it.

- This Is Me (for now.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment